As a monumental improvement over last week, I’m actually remembering to post this on Monday.
1. How I did on last week’s goals:
I did okay. Would have liked to put a bit more time in, but I made a lot of progress with Where I Write.
2. My goal(s) for this week:
Get Where I Write into submittable form. Period. Write another blog entry.
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised:
She wants me to tell you that for as long as I can remember, I have written every chance I get: at school during recess; in the back seat of our family car on the long drive to Yellowstone; in the bathroom through a thick haze of red wine while my boyfriend slept; in the fluorescent-sharpened break room at work. Tell them, she urges. Tell them how the only thing that mattered was your writing.
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week (ex. finding time to write):
Lack of energy.
5. Something I love about my WiP.
That this week it feels more authentic.